7.10.2009

at Friday, July 10, 2009 Posted by Lisa Best

I have been trying to diet lately. And I'd like to give you one reason why I am failing:
Yes, this is an entire cupboard-full of "Lisa don't eat that" products. B showed it to me on our first date, and I've been in love with him ever since. (that's not the only reason, however :)) 

That wonderful gentleman that I am dating, is wonderful, yes. But I am growing envious of him as I watch him eating whatever he pleases, and never worrying about squeezing his bum into his new designer jeans. But, I? I deal with this worry on a daily basis. Curses to bulk size bags of goodies.

Today, it stops. Today I remind myself that I am the boss of me. (please self)

7 comments:

  1. that would make it harder! i don't envy you having to deal with that cupboard. my g is healthier/more nuerotic than i am, so i can't say i feel your pain!

    good luck!

  1. But those are chocolate covered RAISINS. Raisins are good for you, right?

  1. You can do it Lisa! Just think about how stoked you will be every time you don't eat one of those things. Thanks for checking out my photo blog and commenting.

  1. I feel your pain! Ben can eat like a horse and not gain an ounce. It will catch up with them someday!

  1. Ugh I feel your pain for sure!! Rich is always eating junk! ..so I totally know how you feel! Good luck!!

  1. lmao. Lisa you are a good find in the blogging world. WE are blog friends now. I've officially linked yours to mine. A blog marriage.

  1. ha ha. I remember that cupboard. The key is to NEVER open it. It will lure you inside. :) Good luck!