8.18.2009

at Tuesday, August 18, 2009 Posted by Lisa Best


While I was getting my nails done last night I was watching the news and saw this picture pop on the screen. It was a clip from the Today show. You may have already seen this picture. ..Husband and wife, Jackson and Melissa Brandts, had timed their camera to shoot a family picture of themselves at Banff National Park in Canada when this little squirrel popped up right in front of their camera. What an amazing shot! I thought it was the coolest picture ever, so I had to share it with peeps who perhaps have not yet seen it :)

1 comments:

  1. Lisa, thanks for your comment forever ago! It should not have taken me this long to get back to you. So, funny thing... Shane and I just barely took a mini-vacation to Seattle AND we went to this park called "Greenlake Park", any chance you were jogging in that park? I thought I saw a girl who looked just like YOU!