6.08.2009

at Monday, June 08, 2009 Posted by Lisa Best

My new purse... I love Target :)

Marymoor Park, enjoying the sunshine & Dairy Queen treats :)

 On Friday night B & Will went to the Father/Son camp-out (so cute!) So Angie and I decided to plan a girls night out! We decided to go downtown Seattle to Gameworks for arcade games, which was a blast...Angie won me this stuffed turtle:) ...That lasted from about 5:30 until seven... We then decided we were tired and proceeded to head back to Redmond, stop at FatBurger and then home where we spent the rest of our "Girls Night Out"...IN watching MEDIUM (My favorite!) 


Angie's mom came into town and we all went to dinner at Desert Fire, it was SO yummy!





4 comments:

  1. so fun! your purse is ADORABLE!!!! i wish we had a target here! :/ i miss you! but i love all your blog posts!

  1. and now you can add that turtle to your collection!!!!!

  1. I miss you too Boo!

  1. This is a great blogg