3.05.2009

at Thursday, March 05, 2009 Posted by Lisa Best


Hey All,

So I may have forgotten to keep "blogging", even after I promised I would not. BUT, I am here to make amends...So get off my case :) I shall now catch you up on my life since...December, was it?

Here goes...

Mom, Katie & Sara came up to WA for Christmas, which was the best present I could have asked for. We spent a week up at the Summit at Snoqualmie in a cabin, boarding and skiing...Thus was born: The "Best/Krulish Christmas 2008". For those of you who do not know, this was a big deal, since the last time we all got together was 1996, or as the event is more formally known- The "Best/Krulish Summer 1996". Anyhoo... It was a really great time. Of course, we brought the Wii for some Rockbanding. Brett even made the "dicey" journey through the insane amounts of snow to see me. And yes, of course, I made a scrapbook to preserve the event. (hold the snickering)  :) Thanks Mommy for comin' to see your baby!



0 comments: